The Consultancy, Quality and Environment area was founded with the main objective of satisfying the current demand for Environmental Management, Quality and Safety services.
Salamanca Ingenieros offers support and advice on strategic and competitive improvement of the companies, as well as joint collaboration to achieve sustainable development.
We work with the objective of providing our clients with the advice that best suits their needs on quality control and environmental control, which are also main axes of our organization.
We provide solutions for the design, implementation and subsequent certification of Quality Management Systems, Environmental Management and Security, as well as the integration of all existing systems in the companies.
Likewise, we promote environmental improvement in our engineering designs, offering our advice on legal environmental issues, the best technologies and the greatest control and environmental monitoring.
Engineers, geologists and environmental technicians make up a staff with extensive experience and training in environmental management and control systems.
CONSULTANCY OF QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT AND OTHER AREAS OF IMPROVEMENT
– Advice on implementation and follow-up for the renewal of Management Systems ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and EMAS, OSHAS 18001 (as well as their integration).
– Initial diagnosis of Quality Management Systems, Environmental Management Systems, advice on legal requirements and evaluation of environmental risks.
– Internal audits of Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
– Advice on Improvement Plans, development of EFQM excellence models and assistance to the management in the development of objectives and goals.
– Technical support in the development of Corporate Social Responsibility strategies, preparation of sustainability reports, and Certifications for Corporate Responsibility Standards of the SA 8000 group.
– Evaluation of Environmental Risks. Advice on the application of Law 26/2007 on Environmental Responsibility and risk analysis according to UNE 150008.
– Local Agenda 21: sustainability of Municipalities.
– Preparation of Savings and Energy Efficiency Plans.
– RDi Project management: analysis of the internal and external technological state, identification of the threats and opportunities for technological evolution, definition of the main objectives for RDi activities, advice for the certification based on UNE 166002 standard.
– Advice for compliance with the Organic Law on Data Protection. Advice on the implementation of Data Protection Systems and Internal Audits of Data Protection Systems.
– Management of Quality, Environment and Training grants.